Bahmni offline sync code has a minor typo that is causing openmrs to fail on load

Description

+Problem : +

Today after installing Bahmni connect on Bahmni version 0.92 , open mr fails to startup.

Analysis :

This is how the log looks,

On looking into the code I found this ,

https://github.com/Bahmni/bahmni-offline-sync/blob/BAH-992/omod/src/main/java/org/bahmni/module/bahmniOfflineSync/utils/EventRecordServiceHelper.java#L131

There is a space in between `AtomFeedSpringTransactionManager .class` that is causing the issue. To test the theory I removed the space did a local build and deployed to confirm.
This issue exists on all versions of code beyond .91 so probably a hotfix for .92 and fix on the master would be required.

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Som Bhattacharyya

Units

None

PercentDone

None

DueTime

None

Clients

None

External issue ID

None

UAT Assignee

None

Reviewer

None

Components

Fix versions

Configure