Currently In bahmni we support only a Day view for both the List & Calendar View. It is necessary for providers to be able to quickly look at a week’s agenda at a glance to place their patient appointments.
A provider can look at a weekly agenda to place the follow up appointments, without having to scroll day wise.
For a receptionist/reg clerk, a weekly view will be useful to see all the weekwise booking for a service/service type to appropriately place any new appointments.
This story will build the backend capability and frontend to bring in a weekly view in Appointment scheduling.
OUT OF SCOPE
Configurability of start of week <BAH-431>
1. Create API end point with the url 'appointments/search'. It will take StartDate and EndDate as date range to search appointments in that range.Add DAO query to fetch the appointments in that date range.
Given that I am on the daily Calendar View
When I switch to a week view
I should see the appointments for a week
1. There should be a new button ""Week"" to switch to a Weekly View from the Day view.
2. There should be a ""Day"" Button to go to the Day view
3. By default I must land on the Day view. I will have to click on week view to access it.
4. I should be able to scroll across weeks. In the week view the date navigator must be replaced by a Week navigator
5. Today Button must take me to the current week.
5. The Columns of this Weekly view would be - Days of the week - Mon - Fri , Rows would be the timings as existing currently.
6. Each appointment would be a slot in the calendar - Provider information is visble only after clicking on the appointment slot
7. When I click on a slot to add a new appointment, the date and time slot must reflect correctly in the Create New Appt. Slider.
8. When I switch to list View, I should not see the Day/Week Buttons. List view will have only Day view.
9. Filters should work in the same way as in the Day view, but must take into account the appointments for a week
Please note : We have taken Google calendar as reference for navigations between Day and Week View and to show last retained date etc
PR Link/s => Appointments Module ->
Documentation Link →