When quotation is raised, it takes the sale price mentioned at the product, and ignores the pricelist associated with the quotation.
Steps to reproduce
1. from "menu / sales / configuration / settings" - enable pricing option "specific prices per customer segment, currency, etc"
2. from "menu / sales / configuration / pricelists" - create a pricelist "discounted pricelist"
3. from "menu / sales / products " - select a product (e.g. Ibuprofen 500 mg) and edit
specify "sale price" - say 5.
in the "sales" tab, pricelist - add a price - specify pricelist "Discounted pricelist", price - 1.5 (different than sale price), minimum quantity - 1.
4. from "menu / inventory / configuration / warehouse management / location" - create a location "Free Samples Room".
5. from "menu / sales / configuration / shop" - create a shop "Special Pricing Shop", and for the shop, select warehouse, select location = Free Samples Room, and pricelist = "Discounted pricelist".
6. from "menu / sales / configuration / order type to shop map" - create a mapping for "Drug Order"
Order Type : Drug Order
Shop : "Special Pricing Shop"
location : Free Samples Room
Order location Name: OPD-1 (or any other OpenMRS login location like "Special OPD")
(doing the above, creates a mapping that specifies that if a drug order is created from OPD-1, choose this "Special Pricing Shop)
7. Now, from Bahmni Clinical, create drug order (with Ibuprofen 500mg) for a patient
8. Check Odoo quotation created for the patient, and notice the "unit price" mentioned is 5.0 (not 1.5) while the shop is "special pricing shop" and stock location ("Other information" tab => shipping => location )