Post installation of Bahmni with OpenERP, the following configuration steps need to be done to get the Pharmacy, Billing & Accounting and Inventory Modules setup
1. Remove the line "update --all" from the "sudo vi /etc/init.d/openerp" file.
sudo vi /etc/init.d/openerp
2. Install the following Modules
When asked about the Financial Account system choose: (INR, 0, 0, Indian Account System)
3. Enable the following in Setting → config → warehouse :
3) Settings → config → General Settings -> Allow user to import data from CSV files
4) Settings → Users → Administrator choose (Edit) — Access rights → enable Technical Features.
5) Logout from OpenERP and then re-Login
6) Go to Settings → Modules → Update Module List (Updated)
7) Restart OpenERP: 'sudo service openerp stop', and then 'sudo service openerp start'
sudo service openerp stop
sudo service openerp start
8) Install the following modules required for Bahmni. Just search with the given name and install them.
9) Uninstall Bahmni Logger. Ensure these are also installed:
10) Go to Settings → Companies → Edit and add your hospital details: name, logo, address, etc.
11) Go to Warehouse → Configurations/Warehouses → Edit/Add a warehouse (keep settings default).
12) Go to Sales → Shop → Edit/Add your shop (and choose Warehouse). Shop name must be "Pharmacy".
13) To add a Billing User, go to Settings -> Users -> Add User.
Give access rights to:
14) In Technical settings change:
14) Go to to Sales > Configuration > Products (Drop Down) > Product Categories. Create a product category named "Drug" under "All products / Saleable".