- Ruled out diagnosis (stored as observations, and not as diagnosis, as agreed with OpenMRS community).
- One variation is we force clinicians to create 'presumed' diagnosis if they want to rule-out a diagnosis.
- We also need to store the first diagnosis for that concept. Initial Diagnosis Observation Id goes as an observation in the observation group for later diagnosis.
- Lab test results/radio results - stored as obs group (with isabnormal flag)
- Accession Notes (after lab manager validates the lab results in an accession)
- Xcompound observations