Bahmni is an easy to use, complete, open source Hospital Information System (HIS) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) under development since November 2012. Bahmni aims to meet the needs of hospitals in low resource environments by leveraging a tapestry of existing open source products. The information that Bahmni makes accessible helps healthcare providers to improve efficiency and quality of patient care, reduce errors in clinical encounters and advocate for issues related to public health.
- An Integrated Solution - Manage patient information across registration, point of care, investigations, and billing
- Intuitively Designed - Simple to use at the point of care, with minimal training required
- Flexible - Allows for unique workflows and processes based on each hospital's needs
- Modular - Choose parts of Bahmni and integrate with existing systems
- Infrastructure Appropriate - Hosted and operated at the hospital site, requiring no dependence on Internet
- Adaptable - Bahmni can be used on a variety of devices including tablets and laptops
Read more about Bahmni on our website: http://www.bahmni.org/