- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Bahmni provides the ability to configure multiple Patient Clinical Dashboards. A Dashboard gives users (providers/doctors) the option to view related information organised based on their needs. In this training, we will learn the various configuration options & Display controls that are available in Bahmni for designing Patient Dashboards – for effective health outcomes & doctor's visual convenience.
This training also provides an overview of Patient Appointment Scheduling features.
- Patient DashBoard:
- Back-dated Entry (Retrospective Entry)
- Types of Dashboard
- All Section Details configuration in Dashboard.json
- All tabs( Patient Summary/Trends/General ) Details configuration in Dashboard.json
- Custom Display Controls
- Customize the display as per the print requirement
- Adding Custom type program to the Dashboard
- Guide to Appointment Scheduling
- Creating a service under Appointment
- How locations associated with Appointment based on location tags
- Populating specialty data from appointment_speciality table