- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Bahmni provides an option to create observation forms through a form builder (in-browser drag-drop interface). In this training, we will learn how to create observation forms through the form builder and share them with other implementations.
- Since a multi-facility implementation may share the same forms, an export and import functionality for forms is also provided for Form definitions.
- Import/Export existing Forms.
- Reference Terms (like ICD-10, SNOMED, etc) for Terminology Mapping of Clinical Data.
- Creation of Forms using Form Builder (also called the Implementer Interface).
- Form2 builder feature walkthrough.
- Form Builder Training Video (1h:26m)